NEW YORK — Conor McGregor made history on Saturday night when he became the first simultaneous two-division champion in UFC history by knocking out Eddie Alvarez in the second round of their fight at UFC 205.All week long, leading up to the historic event at Madison Square Garden, McGregor had been asked numerous times about a huge announcement that he had teased, but he failed to address in his post-fight comments inside the Octagon.Later, McGregor finally addressed the rumors, revealing one big piece of personal news as well as what comes next for him after another record-breaking card with his fight in New York.”There’s a few bombshells I wanted to hit but then it was like ‘do I do it or don’t do it?’ One announcement, I’m going to be a daddy early next year,” McGregor said. “I’m crapping me jocks, I’m not going to lie. I don’t even know what way to take it. It’s messing with me head because I don’t want to be bringing a child into this. I don’t even want to do the celebrity type (expletive). I hate all that. I don’t want my family to be like that.”I’m just going to have this baby,… Read full this story
- Conor McGregor won't fight again in 2020, insists UFC president White
- Conor McGregor net worth: What is UFC star worth and how much did retired fighter make from MMA bouts?
- Conor McGregor demands a rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov as he breaks silence following defeat… and vicious brawl
- UFC star Conor McGregor gets engaged to partner Dee Devlin as he reveals wedding plans and huge ring on Instagram
- Conor McGregor open to trilogy fight with Nate Diaz with Silva fighting his brother Nick on undercard
- Conor McGregor weighs in at career heaviest 170lb as he bulks up dramatically for UFC return against Cowboy Cerrone
- Conor McGregor Retires From MMA Again Moments After UFC 250
- Dana White hits out at Conor McGregor vs Manny Pacquiao boxing fight rumours saying, ‘I don’t care about that s***’
- Conor McGregor training partner Dillon Danis says Khabib ‘ran away’ from him during the post-fight brawl at UFC 229
- Conor McGregor is engaged to longtime girlfriend Dee Devlin
Conor McGregor reveals his ‘bombshell’ announcement after UFC 205 concludes have 371 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 12, 2016. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.