First lady Michelle Obama strutted her stuff one last time through the White House with her dogs Sunny and Bo. It’s safe to say that the “People’s House” will never be the same again once the Obamas leave Friday. But for those of us in the Washington, D.C., area, we’ll still have their presence in Kalorama.
- SEE IT: A look at President Barack Obama’s star-studded birthday bash
- President Obama releases his summer playlist, includes hits by Prince, Sarah Bareilles and Jay Z
- Readers sound off on ice etiquette, Obama’s letter and dumping Dolan
- Mourners pay respects to Nancy Reagan at Ronald Reagan Presidential Library ahead of Friday's funeral
- Half a million people show up for Women's March on Washington as others flock to sister marches across globe
- Best home decor books of 2017 cover a wide range
- Tejano-loving puppy's road trip to San Antonio becomes a viral hit
- Trump escalates attacks on press
- Franklin, the 'Queen of Soul,' dies at age 76
- Lady Gaga, President Trump, other celebs pay tribute to Aretha Franklin
Michelle Obama Shares Her Last Walk Through the White House have 182 words, post on thegrapevine.theroot.com at January 19, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.