Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD) Q4 2016 Earnings Call January 31, 2017 5:00 pm ET Executives Laura Graves – Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Lisa T. Su – Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Devinder Kumar – Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Analysts Mark Lipacis – Jefferies LLC Matthew D. Ramsay – Canaccord Genuity, Inc. Vivek Arya – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Stacy Aaron Rasgon – Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC Ross C. Seymore – Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. Christopher Adam Jackson Rolland – Susquehanna Financial Group LLLP Christopher Hemmelgarn – Barclays Capital, Inc. John William Pitzer – Credit Suisse Securities (NYSE:USA) LLC Joe L. Moore – Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC Vijay R. Rakesh – Mizuho Securities USA, Inc. Kevin E. Cassidy – Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc. Ambrish Srivastava – BMO Capital Markets (United States) Operator Greetings, and welcome to the Advanced Micro Devices Q4 and Full Year 2016 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Laura Graves, Corporate Vice President of Investor Relations. Please, go ahead. Laura Graves… Read full this story
- AMD’s Chinese Counter-part Hygon Can Hurt Intel Even More, Here Is How
- AMD Crimson Edition 16.11.2 Features, Specs & Update: Lifts Shader Storage; Drivers Support 'Call of Duty'
- AMD GCN Polaris 12, Polaris 10 XT2, Vega 10 GPUs Release Date, S[ecs, News & Update: Three GPUs Leaked, Spotted Drivers
- AMD Radeon VII lags behind the RTX 2080 in latest 3DMark leak
- All the AMD 50th anniversary GPUs, CPUs, stickers, and T-shirts announced so far
- AMD Zen CPU vs Intel Core i7? AMD To Release AMD Naples Server CPU And AM4 Mother Board; To Rival Intel's CPU?
- AMD Ryzen reviews, news, performance, pricing, and availability.
- Nvidia vs AMD: Which is truly better?
- AMD Ryzen Powered Steam Handheld, SMACH Z, Confirmed For 2019 Release
- AMD at 50: A $30bn underdog story
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript have 304 words, post on seekingalpha.com at February 1, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.