Electronic Arts, Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) Q3 2017 Earnings Call January 31, 2017 5:00 pm ET Executives Chris Evenden – Electronic Arts, Inc. Andrew P. Wilson – Electronic Arts, Inc. Blake J. Jorgensen – Electronic Arts, Inc. Analysts Brian Nowak – Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC Stephen Ju – Credit Suisse Securities (NYSE:USA) LLC Christopher David Merwin – Barclays Capital, Inc. Brian P. Fitzgerald – Jefferies & Company, Inc. Justin Post – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Colin Alan Sebastian – Robert W. Baird & Co., Inc. Eric J. Sheridan – UBS Securities LLC Drew Crum – Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc. Neil A. Doshi – Mizuho Securities USA, Inc. Eric O. Handler – MKM Partners LLC Michael Hickey – The Benchmark Co. LLC Operator Good afternoon. My name is Jennifer and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Electronic Arts Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Call. Thank you. And I would like to turn the call over the Chris Evenden, Vice President of Investor Relations. Sir, you may begin. Chris Evenden – Electronic Arts, Inc. Thank you, Jennifer. Welcome to EA’s Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Earnings Call. With me on the… Read full this story
- Electronic Arts taps out to player backlash against UFC 4 in-game ads
- Electronic Arts faces €10 million fine over FIFA loot boxes in the Netherlands
- EA Apologizes for Omitting Colin Kaepernick's Name From 'Madden NFL 19'
- EA will release Command & Conquer: Remastered source code at launch
- EA faces another class-action lawsuit over loot boxes
- After Disney's rocky trilogy, EA has now become Star Wars' new hope
- Samsung Electronics sees profit decline on weak server chip demand after strong Q3 earnings
- 'A-share fluctuations due to lackluster Q3 earnings'
- Denver’s thriving arts scene was headed for its best year yet. And then the pandemic hit.
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection review
Electronic Arts (EA) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript have 285 words, post on seekingalpha.com at February 1, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.