Fulcrum’s game is becoming more dangerous. We find ourselves seeing things from a first person perspective, waking up in sparse living quarters as a familiar Imperial klaxon wails. “Battle stations, sir!” shouts a passing Stormtrooper into the camera when the door opens. The camera turns to a sink and mirror, where we see that we’ve been looking through the eyes of Security Bureau Agent Kallus (David Oyelowo), whom we know to be the rebel mole known as Fulcrum. It would have been really cool if the “Rebels” team had done the whole episode from this perspective, but it would have limited their storytelling options. Hopefully they’ll use it again sometime. The episode returns to the normal camera work as Kallus arrives on the cruiser’s bridge and learns that the zealous Lt. Lyste (Liam O’Brien) sounded the alarm over a stolen shuttle that blasted away from Lothal’s spaceport. The shuttle is crippled by TIE fighters and dragged onto the cruiser. Kallus leads the boarding party and meets the smaller vessel’s aggressive, masked pilot. His helmet is removed and Padawan Ezra Bridger (Taylor Gray) is revealed. “What are you looking at, Imperial scum?!” he says to a smirking Kallus — the mole… Read full this story
- The Original Trilogy Was In Full Force On Star Wars Rebels Last Night
- The 24 Biggest Questions We Have After Seeing Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars' Ashley Eckstein Doesn't Care for Your Clone Wars Filler Complaints
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Everything You Need to Know
- If You're a Star Wars Fan, the Novel Lost Stars Is an Essential Companion to the Original Trilogy
- Foundation episode 2 recap: a Star Wars-style story with Game of Thrones shocks
- Foundation episode 3 recap: the past always comes back to haunt you
- The Book of Boba Fett release date: When is the Star Wars series out?
- This Video Reminds Us We've Already Seen a Perfect Post-Episode III Obi-Wan Moment
- The Mandalorian season 3: Giancarlo Esposito teases Moff Gideon’s menacing return and hopes to delve into backstory
'Star Wars Rebels' Season 3 Episode 14 Recap: Treachery and danger are seen 'Through Imperial Eyes' have 336 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at February 25, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.