Take a breather, thumbs — Tinder Online is coming soon to a desktop near you. The hookup app is set to debut a browser-friendly web version for antsy singles looking to jazz up a boring school day or 9-to-5 grind, a company blog post announced Tuesday. “Introducing Tinder Online: a fun, new web experience and your English professor’s worst nightmare. Mobile phones not allowed in class? Just fire up your laptop and swipe incognito. Cubicle life got you down? Now you can toggle between spreadsheets and Super Likes in a flash,” Tinder said in a statement. Tinder Online functions similarly to the original app, according to a demo video, though it gives more prominent placement to chats. A left-hand panel contains users’ matches and conversations, while the remainder of the screen is devoted to the signature motion of “swiping” left to reject or right to like someone — only instead of the smartphone thumb-swipe, it’s a desktop or laptop click and drag. The browser version — part of an effort to increase matchmaking accessibility to people with no 4G coverage or dwindling phone memory — is available to test in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the Philippines and Sweden…. Read full this story
- Work from home gets a futuristic upgrade with Spatial on the Oculus Quest
- How to Create An Easy Web Page Using Adobe Spark Page | Digital Trends
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid moves over to Disney+ for a cheap animated debut
- How to Find the Secret to Meaningful Work
- With a 4K Apple TV in the Works, a Look at Why Apple Hasn't Revolutionised TV Yet
- Alana Haim Surprised Everyone With Her Movie Debut. Even Herself.
- Internet Archive in SF throws a ‘Let’s fix the fricking web’ party
- The Best Photography Portfolio Websites for Showing Off Your Work | Digital Trends
- Box Office: Why ‘West Side Story’ Stumbled With Mere $15M Global Debut
- Lenovo IdeaPad 5G, IdeaPad 5i Pro Laptops, Yoga AIO 7 Desktop PC Debut Ahead of CES 2021
Tinder debuts web version to distract you at work, school have 321 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 28, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.