“BMW released a middle model between M4 Coupe with Competition Package and track-focused M4 GTS. The BMW M4 CS pulls 460 hp from its 3.0-liter twin-turbo engine, and reaches 62 mph from zero in 3.9 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to 174 mph. For full specs and info check out the press release from BMW below:” Ed.Sporting appeal and emotional richness running through every vein. High performance for the road, redefined.The BMW M4 states its case as a compact high-performance coupe, the optional Competition Package gives it an extra edge, and the M4 GTS is an uncompromising sports car also designed for use on the track. And now the new limited-run special-edition BMW M4 CS fills the gap between its BMW M GmbH stablemates. With its eye-catching, emotionally powerful looks, it also raises the profile of the M4 range – and, by extension, the BMW M brand – another notch.A new model-specific front splitter in exposed carbon fibre defines the face of the new BMW M4 CS, which cuts an unquestionably dominant and dynamic figure even when standing still. The car’s athletic lines extend along the CFRP bonnet and powerdome, over the roof – with its shallow central channel… Read full this story
- BMW M4 Convertible Revealed Prior To Launch
- The 2020 BMW M2 CS Sends Out The 2 Series With A Lot Of Carbon Fiber
- EICMA 2018: BMW R 1250 GS Makes Public Debut
- BMW launches M3 sedan @ Rs 1.19 cr, M4 coupe @ Rs 1.21 cr
- The M8 GTE Is BMW's Badass Return To Le Mans
- EICMA 2018: Aprilia RS 660 Concept Unveiled
- EICMA 2018: Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 Unveiled
- What Do You Want to Know About the 2020 BMW M2 Competition?
- Kobayashi neemt met BMW deel aan DTM-Super GT 'Dream Race'
- BMW-team MTEK hoopt op nieuw project na exit WEC
2018 BMW M4 CS have 280 words, post on www.caricos.com at April 18, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.