The days of needing to pay top dollar to get a good smartphone are dead and buried. The smartphone is now a commodity, and as such, the costs of manufacturing something decent has decreased. That means great phones are now common around the $400 mark, and good phones are available for much less than that. But some devices are better than others. In our ongoing quest to help you find the best of the bunch, we’ve broken down the affordable end of the smartphone market, and rounded up the handsets worth buying today.The best $100 phone, with major caveats: Blu R1 HD The Blu R1 HD is the top choice for those who want to spend the least money possible for something competent. It comes with some noteworthy caveats, however. The R1 HD goes for as low as $100 unlocked on its own, but that can go down to just $50 if you’re an Amazon Prime member. That’s a good bargain, but if you get the higher-end model that costs $10 more, you get a totally acceptable performer that doesn’t feel totally cheap and has a bright, 5-inch, 720p display. The catch with that “Prime-exclusive” deal is you have to… Read full this story
- Mark Cuban doesn’t think he could afford to buy Dallas Cowboys
- From a £15 extra-large tote to a Ted Baker hard shell, the best weekend bags for every budget
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review: A Smartphone You Can Take Outside
- The Best Smartwatch For Every Wrist
- The Best Smartphone Camera: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edition
- Why aren’t good teams buying?
- Mayweather, De La Hoya express interest in buying Clippers
- Still not finished your Christmas shopping? The best last-minute deals on Amazon (that will arrive on your doorstep by the 25th)
- BracketRacket: Revenge is best served … grilled?
- AT&T eyes football in DirecTV buy
The 9 best affordable smartphones you can buy have 302 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at April 9, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.