Verhofstadter: ‘We NEED to really start negotiations’ Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Mr Verhofstadt told colleagues he expects the next round of talks to take place in Brussels in the last week of September – seven days later than scheduled – because Mrs May is planning to intervene. He told MEPs: "Possibly the next round of negotiation will be the last week of September, not the third week of September. GETTY Theresa May and Guy Verhofstadt Related articles EU bigwig Guy Verhofstadt accuses the UK of ‘inflexibility’ Verhofstadt slams ‘deplorable’ Brexit in FIERY EU Parliament sitting Apparently there will be an important intervention by the British Prime Minister in the coming days Guy Verhofstadt "Apparently there will be an important intervention by the British Prime Minister in the coming days, foreseen on September 21, and then it's a little bit stupid that there is this mixed with… Read full this story
- Red Shoe Week - Is it PMS Or Menopause?
- Patrick Henry - Nice Guy, Considerate Adversary, Good Loser
- Your Special Needs Child--Coping After Receiving a Diagnosis
- Romance at Workplace : Debate (Part - 1)
- Jammin' In Jamaica - The History Of Jamaican Dub Music
- What Parents and Teachers should Know about Suicide in Adolescents and Young Adults
- Never Wrong - No One Is Ever Wrong
- Breaking News You Missed
- How to Write Killer Sales Copy
- The Health Benefits of Sex
Theresa May's Brexit intervention- Guy Verhofstadt warns PM to make speech DELAYING talks have 278 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.