In an interview to CNBC-TV18’s Shereen Bhan, Pankaj Vaish Managing Director Global Head-Local Markets, Rates & Treasury CITI, spoke about Indian equity markets and global economy.Below is the verbatim transcript of the interview.Q: It has been quite a journey for you from India to Mexico and now to London in your new global role. What is this whirlwind meant for you?Close A: It has been a lot of fun, quite honestly. I had a wonderful time in India. In Mexico, we own a very big bank, Banamex. So my seniors had asked me to go and turn that around. And then in London, the role is a global role to look after all emerging markets, trades business, we are in about 75 countries. So it is a lot of fun, it keeps me intellectually stimulated. All the learnings I had from India and Mexico and previously I worked in New York for 17 years have been very helpful.Pankaj VaishHead South Asia Markets|Citi Group Rupee may weaken but no vicious sell-off seen: Citi’s VaishIndia among best of all EMs; China quite weak: Citi’Earnings turn 1-2 qtrs away; need fiscal, monetary push’When I meet the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) or when… Read full this story
- Fed Rate Cut More Than Likely, As Inflation Rears It's Ugly Head
- Why We Need a Further Interest Rate Cut in the UK
- Interest Rate Cut to Help the Property Market
- Fed Rate Cuts - Will They Help Stocks?
- What Makes Up a Diamond's Cut
- Home Mortgage Rates at Lowest Levels - Good Time to Refinance?
- Will the Fed Increase Interest Rates?
- Low Interest Rates Are the Problem - Not the Solution
- Decisions, Decisions - The Outlook For Interest Rates
- Federal Funds Rate Drop Does Not Mean A Drop In 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
Inflation at 3.5% could make room for a 100 bps rate cut: Pankaj Vaish have 300 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 4, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.