Where do you even begin when reviewing a game like Super Mario Odyssey? As the core 3D platformer follow up to critical and commercial powerhouses Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy, it’s somewhat intimidating just writing the words ‘Super Mario Odyssey review’. After all, no matter who or where you are, you know who Mario is. He’s the face of gaming, a smiling moustached fella in overalls that jumps on turtles and saves princesses. You’d struggle to find many people that don’t at least know that. In the case of Odyssey specifically, this isn’t just a video game, it’s an event. Only Nintendo manages to completely consume my social media feeds with every core release; even then, after the unfortunate failure of the Wii U, this feels like the most important Mario game in a decade. I fully expect many readers to look at the score and move on, which is a shame as I have a lot of things to say in this review, but if that describes you, just know this: Super Mario Odyssey is one of the greatest video games ever made. And now, for those staying, I’ll tell you exactly why in great detail (without… Read full this story
- ‘The Super Mario Bros. Movie’ Looks Amazing But Chris Pratt As Mario Sounds Weird And Wrong
- Where Is Mario's butt in the Super Mario Bros. movie?
- Bowser attacks in The Super Mario Bros. Movie's first trailer | Digital Trends
- Furious Super Mario Bros movie fans lash out at Chris Pratt - 'Sick joke!'
- Super Mario Movie Release Date, Cast, Trailer, And More
- Super Mario Bros. Movie trailer lets you hear Chris Pratt as Mario
- Here's a first look at the upcoming Super Mario Bros. movie
- Watch every record-breaking Super Mario Bros. speedrun, all at once
- The original Super Mario Bros. remains Mario’s loneliest quest
- 'Super Mario Galaxy' & Other Classic Mario Games Coming to Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Odyssey review: One of the greatest games ever made have 318 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 31, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.