Journalist Rachel Johnson has become the first housemate to be named for the next series of Celebrity Big Brother. She will enter the Channel 5 house when it launches next month, welcoming an all-female cast in celebration of 100 years since women won the right to vote in the UK. The appearance of Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson’s sister will come just weeks after the pair’s father, Stanley, stepped into the reality television scene in this year’s series of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! The broadcaster, which announced Johnson’s participation on Sunday, said the new season will see male counterparts enter the house later on. It added that the show will see the housemates “take part in a series of entertaining tasks and hidden experiments which will test their – and our – assumptions, challenge gender stereotypes and reveal fascinating truths about what it is to be a woman – and man – in the 21st century”.
- Big Brother reality show comes to Vietnam
- Big Brother goes Vietnamese
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson honoured with Hollywood star
- Cuban leader Raul Castro says he will retire in 2018
- Revelers welcome 2018 around the world
- Revellers welcome 2018 in Europe
- CES 2018: How social media has reshaped WWE wrestling
- Celebrating Tet with fanfare and friends
- Vietnam Airlines wins big at World Travel Awards
- Vietnam Airlines wins big at World Travel Awards Most Recent News
Rachel Johnson named as first housemate for Celebrity Big Brother 2018 have 220 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at December 24, 2017. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.