PUBLISHED: 13:13 30 January 2018 | UPDATED: 13:13 30 January 2018 Where will you be eating this Valentine’s Day? Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto kieferpix East Anglia isn’t short of ‘date night’ destinations – here are some of the best restaurants in Suffolk and Norfolk for Valentine’s Day. The Leaping Hare, Wyken A visit to Wyken Vineyards, especially in the summer months, when you can eat al fresco on the sun-drenched south-west facing terrace, is quite experiential. While the restaurant is only open on Friday and Saturday nights, the café opens its doors seven days a week, so you could easily share a Valentine’s lunch here before exploring the beautiful gardens. Set overlooking mature parkland, the restaurant and café barn exudes country charm, but has a smart, elegant feel that makes it perfect for a special occasion. Pretty well everything on the menu is either grown, shot or butchered within just a few miles of the kitchen, and you have to try the estate’s own wine, including some fabulous bubbles. Bishops Dining Room & Wine Bar, Norwich Found in one of the oldest parts of the city, although this place prides itself on informality, there’s no denying its romantic atmosphere – especially… Read full this story
- The 10 Coolest Restaurants For 2021
- The Top 10 American Restaurants That Are No Longer With Us
- These Milwaukee Restaurants Scored COVID Revitalization Money
- Suffolk man who dined-and-dashed after lockdown jailed
- Health Secretary 'thrilled' about new West Suffolk hospital
- Covid: Pubs and restaurants ask for deposits to avoid 'no-shows'
- Covid-19: Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital requests military help
- Suffolk Broads: Attenborough backs new nature reserve
- Norfolk taxi firm loses 100 drivers to food delivery industry
- Valentine's Day 2020: Deals On Restaurants, Flowers In Minnesota
10 of the most romantic restaurants in Suffolk and Norfolk have 273 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at January 30, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.