SALISBURY has been named one of the top five most romantic cities in the UK. The city came fifth in a shortlist of the top ten best romantic UK cities, according to research by TripAdvisor and HolidayLettings.co.uk. And it could be named top, as votes are now open to pick the most romantic city from the top ten. Laurel Greatrix, a spokesperson for Holiday Lettings, said: “Travellers should consider Salisbury for a romantic getaway. “Salisbury offers plenty to explore during the day, like Norman ruins and nearby Stonehenge, and a bustling culinary and nightlife scene to complete your trip.” Ten of the best romantic cities in the UK are: 1. Bath, Somerset 2. Durham City, County Durham 3. Oxford, Oxfordshire 4. Winchester, Hampshire 5. Salisbury, Wiltshire 6. Norwich, East Anglia 7. Lincoln, Lincolnshire 8. Dundee, Dundee 9. Inverness, Scottish Highlands 10. Cambridge, Cambridgeshire To vote visit https://blog.holidaylettings.co.uk/romantic-city-breaks-weekend-getaways-uk before February 13, and the most romantic city will be revealed on Valentine’s Day.
- The heroic and tragic stories of the 21 names Stoke City honoured in Remembrance
- Name the city with this clock and you could win a prize
- Walz names Minneapolis city attorney, Ramsey judge to State Court of Appeals
- Leicester named best city in the UK to invest in property
- St Albans City given stark warning as Weymouth bosses admit their players ‘will thrive’ in FA Trophy clash
- Joe Hart: Man City name training pitch after their former goalkeeper
- The two things John Stones must do to become Man City great
- REVEALED: Members of Michelin Action Group tasked with saving Dundee factory named
- David Noble wins St Albans City’s player of the month for November
- Leicester helicopter crash: Riyad Mahrez dedicates Man City goal to Foxes owner
Salisbury named in top five most romantic cities have 275 words, post on www.salisburyjournal.co.uk at January 22, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.