Home • PC Game Hardware • 16 Katharine Castle Hardware Editor 12th February 2018 / 5:45PM AMD’s new Ryzen processors with built-in Vega graphics have finally launched around our fair planet. First announced at CES back in January this year, the Ryzen 5 2400G and Ryzen 3 2200G are the first APUs of their kind to come with AMD’s tasty Vega graphics built right into the chip, giving budget PC builders a much-needed boost in power and potentially negating the need to have a dedicated card altogether. What’s more, they only cost $169 / £150 and $99 / £90 apiece, bringing some sweet relief to those suffering from the ongoing GPU crisis. According to AMD, the quad-core 3.6GHz Ryzen 5 2400G can deliver the same graphics performance as an Intel Core i5-8400 and an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 graphics card combined, giving it up to 156% more graphics performance than its i5 counterpart, 21% more system performance and up to 39% faster graphics performance when it’s overclocked to its maximum boost speed of 3.9GHz. AMD haven’t yet provided any equivalent figures for the Ryzen 3 2200G, but this quad-core 3.5GHz chip will also be overclockable to a maximum boost speed of 3.7GHz. They both use the same AM4 socket… Read full this story
- Two injured at Gordon Ramsay’s new Las Vegas restaurant Hell’s Kitchen after ‘being burned by flaming tiki-style cocktail’
- New guide finds average cost of pint is cheaper in Suffolk than in Norfolk
- New 'supersized' iPhone could cost €1,500 as Apple gets ready to launch
- Washington Examiner: New China tariffs will cost estimated 94,000 jobs
- First look at the new Bristol apartments only costing £150,000
- Hasty new gas deal could cost billions
- New iPad Pro 2018 – here’s what we know about the iPad X release date, specs, features and price
- New iPad Pro 2018 – an easy guide to iPad X release date, specs, features and price news
- New iPad Pro 2018 – a simple guide to iPad X release date, features, specs and price news
- Apple’s new £1,249 iPhone XS Max ‘costs just £337 in parts’ – so why are you paying so much?
AMD's new Ryzen Vega processors are out now and cost next to nothing have 342 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at February 12, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.