WARNING – This article contains SPOILERS for the “Subject 9” episode of The Flash.– An Easter egg in “Subject 9” – the latest episode of The Flash – makes reference to the very first battle fought by the Justice League of America in their first comic book appearance. The reference was hidden among the blog entries on the website of Izzy Bowin – an aspiring country western musician, whom the episode revealed as The Arrowverse equivalent of the classic comic-book villain The Fiddler. Season 4 of The Flash has centered upon the battle between Team Flash and Clifford DeVoe – a.k.a. The Thinker. A super-genius whose intelligence was enhanced even further through the use of a special “thinking cap”, DeVoe facilitated the creation of 12 metahumans, whose powers he has been systematically stealing as part of his grand design. Izzy Bowin, who developed the power to manipulate sound waves, was DeVoe’s next target and Team Flash was having difficulty in tracking her down until PI Ralph Dibny suggested the obvious solution – check out her social media. Related: Legends of Tomorrow Had 2 Constantine Easter Eggs Izzy Bowin’s blog revealed that she was still in Central City, picking up copies of her new single… Read full this story
- Justice League Snyder Cut has bizarre Spider-Man character reference
- Justice League Snyder Cut: The Flash REVISITS time travel as Speed Force details emerge
- There’s at least one absolutely great scene in Justice League
- Justice League Part 2: Snyder Cut sequel had ‘plans to kill Batman’
- Justice League Snyder Cut review: Ignore the critics, this is everything fans wanted
- Justice League Snyder Cut UK release date confirmed: How to watch on Amazon, Sky, Now TV
- Henry Cavill: Superman star says working on Justice League was 'SUPER awkward'
- Loki episode 1 recap and Easter eggs: Thor's naughty brother gets busted for time crimes
- Ghost Of Tsushima: Iki Island Has Some Awesome PlayStation Easter Eggs
- Batman v Superman Doesn't Do Justice to Casual Fans
Flash Easter Egg Hints at First Justice League Battle have 313 words, post on screenrant.com at February 26, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.