While it’s not a cheap tablet by any stretch, the new iPad for 2018 from Apple is one of the most affordable it’s ever produced – and it’s been imbued with new tricks from its more powerful siblings.While it’s not in the same league as the iPad Pro 10.5 in terms of power, there’s still plenty on offer here thanks to an improved engine… and that’s despite not increasing the price.That said, while efforts have been made to make it more affordable, those extra features still mean you’re still going to be paying a fairly large amount compared to the truly cheap tablets on the market.The new iPad (2018) starts at $329 / £319 / AU$469) for 32GB of storage, although it’s $30 cheaper for schools (we’re not sure about the discount for the UK or Australia yet, but we have asked Apple). If you want cellular connectivity, that starts at $459 / £449 / AU$669 for the 32GB model.Check out our first 48 hours with the new iPad:The 128GB version begins at $429 / £409 / AU$599 for those that want a little more storage, with an extra premium added on top if you want some bytes of data… Read full this story
- New Cottage Grove school a modern showcase, with locker swipe cards, slam-down security doors
- 20 Tough Questions about the Auto Industry in 2018
- Jeff Lowe, Pathfinder Up the Face of Mountains, Is Dead at 67
- Croatia Coach Rips VAR After World Cup Loss: You Don't Give a Penalty Like That
- Best holiday gifts under $250 for 2019
- An Old-Fashioned Jean Todt Knows It’s Important Not to Be
Hands on: New iPad 2018 review have 262 words, post on www.techradar.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.