It's a mild, early March Saturday in Nashville: the first real weekend of bachelorette season. By 10 a.m., they've already descended on the Gulch, a neighborhood that looks like it was constructed in The Sims : everything built at the same time, in the same slick, clean-lined style. Fifteen years ago, it was a rail yard — an actual gulch. Today, it's a collection of brunch spots (the most popular is Biscuit Love, included in every respectable bachelorette blog post), a Frye Boots store, an Urban Outfitters, a Google office, a place called "Two Old Hippies" selling $200 dresses and tea towels printed with spunky messages, a blowout bar, a juice bar, and an actual bar. The easiest way to identify a bachelorette party is by their matching T-shirts, emblazoned with Nashville-inflected slogans in twee calligraphy ("When I Sip You Sip We Sip"; "BOOTS and BOOZE and THE BRIDE"). The attendees — bridesmaids, friends, moms, sisters-in-law, anyone who's affiliated with the bride and willing to throw down for a weekend — wear identical tees in black or bright colors. The bride's, of course, is white. Sometimes, they wear matching flannels, or jackets, or shoes (one group I encountered sported white… Read full this story
- Nicky Hilton shares photos from her Miami bachelorette party
- Kaiser Chiefs star Ricky Wilson reveals big wedding party plans with Grace Zito
- How to Throw Together a Late-Night Hanukkah Party for Friends
- Why There Is No Centrist Third Party
- The Bachelorette: Michelle Young abruptly eliminates Martin Gelbspan before rose ceremony
- The Bachelorette: Michelle Young gets ignored on group date and tells men that she feels 'unseen'
- Who Michelle Young sent home on "The Bachelorette" this week
- The Bachelorette: Michelle Young eliminates Jamie Skaar after he brags to producer about their bond
- Bachelorette fans slam Michelle Young suitor Jamie after he accuses star of ‘knowing Joe before show’
- Bachelorette Hannah Brown’s late aunt & cousins’ killer awaiting execution 20 years after horrific stabbing deaths
How Nashville Became One Big Bachelorette Party have 329 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.