0 Comments Review: Citroen’s new C4 Cactus is the ultra comfortable hatchback BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Citroen has updated its funky C4 Cactus hatchback, with new interior and exterior styling, engineering and the latest technology. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/cars/review-citroens-new-c4-cactus-is-the-ultra-comfortable-hatchback-36725154.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/cars/article36725152.ece/fc511/AUTOCROP/h342/2018-03-21_lif_39431250_I3.JPG Email Citroen has updated its funky C4 Cactus hatchback, with new interior and exterior styling, engineering and the latest technology. What’s new?Quite a lot, actually. New suspension, fancy new seating, updated external design and a refreshed cabin. Plus, there is a bunch of the latest technology and 12 driver assistance systems. Connectively is massively improved with the addition of the latest systems. Oh, and some new engines as well. On the outsideThe external design is more flowing and better balanced than its predecessor, without throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It still stands out amongst the hatchback crowd, including the use of a ‘floating’ roof, although the controversial Airbumps are now slimmer, smaller and positioned down towards the bottom of the doors. Airbump supporters say they offer excellent protection against scrapes, bumps and dings. The new model boasts an extended range of external personalisation options, with nine body colours – including a new Emerald Blue metallic paint – and four Colour Packs, giving a total… Read full this story
- Review: 2 new Mexican joints stand out from taco-shop crowd in Phoenix
- 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT – Test Drive and Review
- Review: 2015 Hyundai Genesis tests the power of substance, and the limitations of a brand
- Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport headphones: now water resistant and more comfortable
- New world order: A Porsche test drive, of a hybrid truck and sedan?
- Crazybaby Air Nano wireless headphones review
- Your guide to New York's neighborhoods: Long Island City
- Hatchback showdown: Edmunds compares Honda Fit and Kia Rio
- Hands on: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review
- Black Friday 2018 Walmart deals: Half-price Roku Ultra, $99 Bose headphones, Google Home Hub, Xbox One X deals and more
Review: Citroen's new C4 Cactus is the ultra comfortable hatchback have 326 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at March 21, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.