Previous Next 1 of 10 Maserati debuted one of the most powerful and fastest production vehicles it has ever produced — and surprise surprise, it's an SUV. The Levante Trofeo made its grand entrance in launch edition guise at the 2018 New York International Auto Show. The Levante Trofeo adds aesthetic and functional elements over the standard Levante , and is the latest luxury and performance SUV added to the ranks of offerings from Lamborghini , Bentley , Porsche , and Rolls-Royce , among others. It mates a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 to Maserati's Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system, delivering 590 hp and 730 pound-feet of torque. It will go from 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds and hit a top speed of more than 186 mph. The engine boasts the highest output-per-liter (156 hp/liter) of any Maserati powerplant ever produced and, like all Maserati gasoline engines, is assembled by Ferrari in Maranello, Italy. "It's proof that when you play with the elements you end up in a storm," Maserati CEO Tim Kuniskis said. "In the case of Trofeo, the engineers and designers in Modena knew that the driveline parameters were more than able to cope with additional power and they also knew… Read full this story
- 2019 Lexus LX Fails To Inspire With LA-Bound Inspiration Series
- Audi Q8 concept previews future flagship coupe-SUV
- New Cadillac Model To Debut January 2019, Likely A Three-Row CUV
- 2020 Cadillac XT6 Starts At $53,590, Sport Trim At $58,090
- Lamborghini Announces New Model Reveal Set For May 7, But What Is It?
- 2020 Cadillac XT6 Three-Row CUV Debuts With V6 Power, No Super Cruise
- 2018 Nissan Kicks CUV Courts Millennials With Colorful Style
- Two-Row Lexus LX 570 Carries Fewer Passengers To Fit More Stuff
- Audi’s stylish E-Tron Sportback will teach its other EV new tricks
- 2018 Audi A8 render sees into the flagship's future
The 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo SUV launches in NYC with 590 horsepower have 291 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.