Welcome back to Your Shopping Cart, wherein we break out the top five products that you, devoted Strategist readers, all bought in droves. Think of this as the tl;dr of the Strategist: If your like-minded brethren are buying these items, maybe you’d like to, too. We have a new number one this week, as last installment’s number two takes the top spot. The pimple patches recommended by beauty writer Rio Viera-Newton overtake the snail-slime eye patches that ruled last time. Moving up to the third spot: the non-shampoo from Hairstory beloved by writer Molly Young, followed by a $16 Korean dupe serum for the very expensive SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic that zooms up from tenth place. Taking fifth place are Kim France’s favorite VPL-fighting underwear. And rounding out the top ten, an Instagram-famous old-lady face mask, a well-reviewed beard trimmer, a compliment-receiving silk shirt, the best side-sleeper pillow, and a top white T-shirt. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch, 24 Patches $5 at Amazon 1. The Google Doc I Send to People Who Ask About My Skin (Last installment: 2) These little suckers absorb all the sebum out of broken pimples and help create a protective shield as they continue to heal. Beauty writer Rio Viera-Newton calls… Read full this story
- 11 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Dyson to COS
- 22 Things On Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Superga to Dyson
- How SCARVES have replaced t-shirts as the new must-have summer top for body-confident influencers - but would YOU be bold enough to try the retro trend?
- Pride 2020: The clothing brands making a difference & the makeup products to buy
- 10 Products That Delighted Us Last Week: From Electric Scooters to Tiki Cups
- The best new beauty products to spark joy this summer: New makeup & skincare launches
- Everything Worth Copping at Herbivore Botanicals 30 Percent Off Sale
- Brands that did good during coronavirus: ZARA, H&M, John Lewis & Kurt Geiger
- My Parents Went Totally Nuts Over This Espresso Machine
- From a $20 precision trimmer to a three-day gel tint, six beauty tools to help you achieve flawless brows
What Strategist Readers Are Buying: Silk Shirts and Skin Serum have 341 words, post on nymag.com at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.