source Matthew DeBord/BI Ford said on Wednesday that it will not invest in new sedans in North America, but will keep Mustang and a new crossover with the Focus nameplate. In general, automakers are ditching passenger cars in the US. SUVs may be surging, but there are still plenty of great sedans on the market. We’ve driven many four-doors over the past few years. Here are 12 of our favorites. One of the big stories in the car business over the past two years has been the realignment of sales in the US. Pickup trucks have always done well, but as the market was setting records in 2016 and 2017, SUVs were moving up while sedans were moving down. Ford just announced that it would no longer invest in passenger cars for the US markets, and General Motors has been existing car-heavy markets for years, most recently selling its Opel division in Europe. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles got on the trend earlier, transforming car plants into SUV plants. So four-doors aren’t the be-all, end-all products they once were, for both mass-market and luxury brands. But for luxury brands in particular, mainstays such as the BMW 3-Series and the Mercedes S-Class have… Read full this story
- Skoda Slavia 1.0-Litre TSI MT - First Drive Review: Making Sedans Great Again!
- Canoo Vs. Fisker: Electric Car Subscription Services Compared | Digital Trends
- Car insurance: Expert unveils easy tips that can 'save drivers hundreds' on annual bill
- Car tax changes and high fuel prices are causing thousands of motorists to give up driving
- Renault unveils exciting new hydrogen concept car capable of fuelling in just five minutes
- The Best Sports Cars | Digital Trends
- The Best Sedans | Digital Trends
- All upcoming electric cars (EVs) in India this year: Kia EV6 to Mercedes-Benz EQS
- "Car-ma": Woman loses car after getting out to yell at food workers in clip
- DeLorean shares first look at its gull-winged electric sedan
Car companies are ditching the sedan — but there are still some great ones on the market have 312 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.