Volvo Cars just announced a partnership with Nahwasharq Co. Ltd. as their official importer for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This announcement comes hot off the heels of Volvo Car Group winning a slew of awards – both international and local – making the company’s venture into the Saudi Arabian market a highly anticipated one for local automotive enthusiasts. “Volvo Car Group is in the midst of introducing an entirely new model range, embedding its new engine technologies, establishing joint ventures and partnerships to position itself as the leader in car safety and autonomous drive technologies” said Jesus Fernandez de Mesa, Volvo Car Group’s Managing Director. “I believe customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will be proud to own a car that leads the industry, rather than follows it.” Volvo Car Group’s local website is going live today offering Volvo’s full range of vehicles and accepting orders as of May 2018.
- Pacira BioSciences Appoints Chris Christie to Board of Directors
- Fennec Appoints Jodi A. Cook, PhD to Its Board of Directors
- Santa Fe losing its Volvo dealer
- Volvo S90 review.. why is this Swedish car like Dame Judy Dench?
- Ford and Chinese firm Geely agree terms for Volvo sale
- VW Golf overtakes Volvo in Sweden
- Real Professionals Don’t Confirm Appointments
- Appointment of new Taliban chief heralds 'ugly succession period'
- Shock as incoming PM Theresa May appoints Boris Johnson Foreign Secretary in her new Cabinet
- Ukraine appoints ex-Georgian President Saakashvili governor of restive region
Nahwasharq Appointed as Volvo Importer in KSA have 238 words, post on me.pcmag.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.