It’s all change over Cambridge’s car parks as they will finally be a lot easier for motorists to use. Over the next five weeks Cambridge City Council is installing a contactless payment system like the one already in the Grand Arcade across its other car parks. Parking fees are not getting cheaper but at least it will be quicker to pay. Work on changing the way drivers pay was carried out at the Grafton West car park this week – which has seen large queues to pay at the ageing and often out-of-order machines. Now drivers can just Tap and Go at the car park. A city council spokesman said: “We are currently installing new operating equipment and payment facilities across our multi-storey car parks over the next five weeks to match that currently installed in the Grand Arcade car park. “The majority of the works will take place whilst the car parks are open to the public to avoid any inconvenience. “Only one other essential closure is programmed at Queen Anne Terrace car park, overnight on Monday, April 23. “The car park will close from 8pm through to 6am on Tuesday 24 April 2018. Customers already in the car… Read full this story
- How Ezine Announcer Makes Your Work A Lot Easier
- Give Up Control and Life Gets A Lot Easier
- Internet Marketing Tips - Tips to Make Internet Marketing a Hell of a Lot Easier!
- Article Submission Services Will Make Your Life A Whole Lot Easier
- Choosing the Right Topic! The Answer Might Be a Lot Easier Than You Think
- Trading Futures Can Be A Lot Easier (And Fun) Than You Thought
- How Congestion Pricing Would Affect NYC Parking & Manhattan Parking
- Choosing A Caravan Park Or Maybe Other Spots To Stay
- How to Take Advantage of the Greatest Buying Opportunity in Mobile Home Parks in Decades
- Yosemite National Park - A Comprehensive Guide To Yosemite - California
Parking in Cambridge is about to get a whole lot easier have 310 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at April 20, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.