Motoring by Press Association 10/05/2018, 3:18 pm Updated: 10/05/2018, 3:22 pm FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter What is it? Here it is – the all-new Ford Fiesta ST. Following on from a model which set the hot-hatch segment alight, this latest version is designed to be more grown up but just as exciting to drive as that iconic original. Based on the updated Fiesta, the ST needs to do a lot to live up to the reputation set by its forebear, while fending off competition from some serious rivals. We hit Nice’s country roads to find out if it this latest ST can regain its place at the top of the hot-hatch pecking order. What’s new? There’s a lot going on here to make this latest Fiesta ST as competitive as possible, yet easy to live with on a daily basis. From the outside, you’d do well to distinguish this performance model from the more mundane yet sportily-styled X-Line version. The main things to look out for are the redesigned bumpers and larger alloy wheels. In short, it manages just what the old car did – to appear special enough, but not go overboard… Read full this story
- St. Louis lives up to ‘Heartland of Hockey’ reputation in NHL Draft
- Ford CEO: We were disrupting the auto industry long before Elon Musk
- My 2017 players to watch in review: Port Adelaide Power to St Kilda Saints
- Who is Tiger Woods’ girlfriend Erica Herman? And how long has Masters 2018 golf contender been with the restaurant manager?
- THE CAMDEN EFFECT: A close look at 25 years of new ballparks
- The Latest: Miami (Ohio) draws Mississippi State in St. Pete
- Appreciating the retired single-digit numbers of the New York Yankees
- College basketball coaching carousel: Siena hires Jamion Christian away from Mount St. Mary's
- The Latest: Minnesota in another bowl, to meet Washington St
- St. Louis Blues: Five Things Fans Should Be Thankful For
First drive: The new Ford Fiesta ST manages to live up to its predecessor’s reputation have 314 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at May 10, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.