While hard drives keep growing in capacity at a pace we’ve never imagined, we still find ways to fill them up quickly on our Windows 10 devices with tons of pictures, videos, apps, games, and files we download from the web. If you’re running low on space, before rushing for a new drive, you can use tools built into Windows 10 to clean up junk files, apps, and games you never use to optimize the space you already have. Using these tools will not only help to free up space, but it’ll also help to improve system performance as it’s never recommended to run a hard drive at full capacity. In this Windows 10 guide, we’ walk you through seven quick ways, plus an eighth bonus trick, to free up storage space on your device (in addition to emptying the recycle bin) to make room for more important files and improve performance. Delete junk files using Storage sense Remove temporary files using Disk Cleanup Uninstall apps and games you don’t need Free up space storing files in the cloud Disable Hibernation on Windows 10 Compress Windows 10 installation to free up space Migrate files, apps, games to an external hard… Read full this story
- Windows 10 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- 5 Best Free to Play Games for PC – With System Requirements
- 2013 Motor Trend’s Best Driver’s Car
- 2018 Honda Odyssey First Drive Review
- Celebrity Drive: GSN Host Mike Richards
- Best-Case Scenarios for Every Team at the NBA Trade Deadline
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Laptop's Battery Life
- 3 Ways to Share Supersized Files
- Home Ec Tech: 10 DIY Ways to Fix Your Gadgets
- Comparison - Finding Britain's best budget car
7 best ways to free up hard drive space on Windows 10 have 273 words, post on www.windowscentral.com at June 22, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.