Aldi has revealed an improved Back to School uniform package for just £5. The package consists of two polo shirts, one round neck jumper and either a pair of trousers or a skirt for just £5. Aldi says it covers all primary school ages from 3 to 11 years old. Julie Ashfield, Managing Director of Buying at Aldi, said: “All parents will be familiar with the annual uniform dash and we’re here to help reduce the back-to-school hassle, without breaking the bank. “We strive to offer our customers the best possible deal and, this year, the products in our £5 uniform package are better than ever before, offering even higher-quality products at the lowest possible price.” Aldi breaks down the package as Round Neck Sweatshirt (£1), Plain Polo Shirt 2 Pack (£1.75) and Girl’s or Boy’s Trousers/Plain Pleated Skirt (£2.25. The package is available to pre-order online from Sunday July 8. It is available instore from July 12. The full Aldi Specialbuys Back to School range also includes everything from PE kit, bags and shoes, to stationary and workbooks, enabling parents to pick up everything they need for the new school year.
- Mum-of-three stunned after buying 22 pairs of Asda school uniform trousers for just 10p each
- Sellers of school uniforms all dressed up but nowhere to go
- Best value school uniform revealed: Sainsbury's comes out on top of a like-for-like comparison at £15 - while John Lewis is three times more expensive
- Government urged to scrap VAT on all school uniforms to give parents a Brexit bonus
- Prince George & Princess Charlotte's school uniform - get their Back to School look
- Ruth Langsford's new photo reveals just how big her kitchen REALLY is
- Supermarket yellow stickers: What time Tesco, Aldi, Asda and Sainsbury’s start reducing item prices
- Cleaning fanatics are raving about Aldi’s new budget Fabulosa range which is just like Zoflora – but some are confused
- Kebab shop owner who was suspected of disposing of schoolgirl Charlene Downes' body reveals he doesn't care 'whether she's alive or dead' in a shocking new documentary
- Best back to school tech deals & gadgets 2020: Cheap laptops for kids & wearable tech for children
Aldi Back to School uniform package revealed for just £5 have 342 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 17, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.