8 July 2018 • 7:55pm First two boys reach the surface at 5:37 local time Four now out of danger Eight more boys and their football coach remain to be rescued Rescuers are replenishing air tanks for next phase 13 foreigners taking part in rescue Meet the ‘A-Team’ of heroic volunteer British divers who led search Four members of the youth football team who have been trapped inside Thailand’s Tham Luang cave for two weeks have reached safety, Thai officials have said. It was earlier claimed that six had been rescued. The first two boys from the Wild Boar academy team reached the surface before 6 PM local time (12 GMT). Eighteen divers began a daring rescue mission on Sunday to free the 12 Thai boys and their football coach from deep inside the cave in Thailand’s northern Chiang Rai province. Narongsak Osottanakorn, Chiang Rai’s governor, said the conditions for the rescue were the best they had been since the young football team was discovered by British cave divers on Monday night. They have been trapped for two weeks after being blocked in by rainwater while exploring the cave. “Today is the D-day. The boys are ready to face… Read full this story
- Boys rescued from cave in Thailand end stay as novice monks at Buddhist temple
- Thai cave rescue: Don't forget man who made ultimate sacrifice so that boys, coach could live
- Watch: CNY native, Thai cave rescuer throws out first pitch at Syracuse Chiefs game
- Thailand's rescued cave boys complete their time as novice Buddhist monks
- Three boys who were trapped in cave and their coach get Thai citizenship
- How an Idaho couple survived 30 cold and wet hours trapped in an ice cave
- Azealia Banks claims she's been waiting for Grimes at Elon Musk's home
- About a Boy
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank!
- Parents, kids rescued as van bumped off ferry
Four boys rescued from Thai cave but rest must wait as air tanks are replaced have 307 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at July 8, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.