source Hollis Johnson A well-known analyst has issued a new research note with predictions for Apple’s fall product lineup. He predicts Apple will launch new iPhones, laptops, desktops, watches, and headphones. Apple has had a quiet 2018 so far in terms of new product launches, but if a new research note from TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is correct, the iPhone company has a lot of new products planned for this fall. Apple blogs 9to5Mac and MacRumors shared details from the notes. Here’s what it predicts for the fall: Three new iPhones, including a lower-cost option. Previous rumor coverage on those here. Two new iPads with Face ID, a front-facing facial recognition camera. One has an 11-inch screen, and the other has a 12.9-inch screen, similar to Apple’s current iPad Pro lineup. Processor upgrades for the Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, and MacBook. That means the same overall design, but faster chips inside. An upgraded iMac with “significant display performance upgrade.” A new low-priced Apple laptop. There aren’t many details available, but previous rumors have suggested that Apple may be upgrading the MacBook Air. Upgraded Apple Watch models with the first new redesign since it first launched in 2014. One… Read full this story
- Spotify launches new 'Kids' app aimed at three to 12-year-olds offering access to 8,000 hand-picked songs and stories that have been analysed by humans to ensure they're 'clean'
- Super Bowl movie trailers: Studios are getting stingy with the new stuff
- Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet is not the show it sounds like
- Apple’s ‘cheap £399 iPhone 9’ now being built for March launch, insiders claim
- Joaquin Phoenix's Candid Quotes on His Childhood Cult,
- The best Apple iPhone deals for February 2020
- The wait gets shorter: Apple hints at a November release date for TV+
- Tacko Fall overshadows Boston Celtics thrashing of Philadelphia 76ers
- 2020 running high on tech: OnePlus 8 series, Galaxy Fold 2.0 & other smartphones expected to drop this year
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
It sounds like Apple is going to launch a ton of new stuff this fall — including a cult-favorite fans have been waiting years for have 328 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.