Vietnam firms join Tamil Nadu food expo in India Seven Vietnamese enterprises are showcasing their products at Vibrant Tamil Nadu – Global Expo & Summit 2018 in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, which runs from August 12-15. The food and beverage expo also features nearly 200 Indian firms and representatives from 29 other nations. Several workshops on food, processed food and beverages and measures to boost the sector’s development have been held at the event, along with meetings between participating firms and state authorities. The Vietnamese enterprises discussed the possibility of signing some memoranda of understanding on cooperation in food production and processing and on investment in industrial zones with Indian partners. Bui Trung Thuong, Chief of the Vietnam Trade Office in India, briefed Indian partners on Vietnam-India economic and trade ties, the prospects of the Vietnamese food sector and opportunities for the two countries’ businesses. India ranks 27th among 126 countries and territories investing in Vietnam with nearly 200 projects worth about 875 million USD. Last year, two-way trade reached 7.63 billion USD, with the figure expected to hit 15 billion USD in 2020. Binh Duong applies measures to support SMEs The southern province of Binh Duong has… Read full this story
- A brief history of Steve Jobs’ automated factory at NeXT [Cook book leftovers]
- What's Not To Like? Boeing, Embraer Defend Planned Deal
- Facebook stock wipeout: Brief setback or sign of trouble?
- Gloomy forecasts haunt brief market rally
- Too-brief career filled with risk
- News Corp. shareholders OK Liberty deal
- US Briefs: ASC to honour quartet
- The Query: featuring news and analysis on the media by Claire Atkinson
- Ask the gardener: Save the peonies, save the oaks
- IHOP's decision to change its name to IHOb has been brewing for more than a year, and it's an incredible strategic move (DIN)
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 16/8 have 286 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 15, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.