Deutsche Bank appoints new chief country officer for Vietnam Deutsche Bank has just announced the appointment of Hans-Dieter Holtzmann (49) as chief country officer and head of Global Transaction Banking (GTB) in Vietnam, effective from August 16, 2018. In his capacity as chief country officer, Holtzmann will report to Werner Steinmueller, member of the Management Board and APAC Head of Deutsche Bank, and in his GTB capacity, to Kaushik Shaparia, head of Global Subsidiary Coverage, GTB Foreign Exchange and Corporate Cash Management for Asia. Announcing the appointment, Steinmueller said, “We are pleased to have a colleague of Hans-Dieter’s caliber in this role. As one of our key markets in Southeast Asia, our Vietnamese franchise has shown profitable growth and we are excited about the country’s outlook. This is why last year we significantly increased our capital base in this market, providing the bank with more resources to support our clients’ activities.” Kaushik Shaparia, added that “With his extensive client management experience, Hans-Dieter is well positioned to lead and grow our GTB business in Vietnam, where we are a key player in cash management, trade finance, and securities services, servicing both global and local clients.” In Vietnam, Deutsche Bank is among… Read full this story
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Aug. 16, 2020
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 11-12
- Holidays turn to HELL in an instant: British couple who paid nearly £1,000 to beat quarantine deadline after only business class Eurostar tickets are left are among thousands forced to flee France
- NYC health officials urge residents to get tested for COVID-19 ONCE A MONTH as schools and businesses reopen - but doctors say results already take 14 days and tests should be saved for those who 'need it most'
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 13-14
- Tuesday briefing: A level of common sense prevails
- Wednesday briefing: More Trump-Russia links laid bare
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 17-18
- Thursday briefing: Kamala Harris secures nomination for White House and history
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 21-22
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 20/8 have 333 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 19, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.