Getty Images MINNEAPOLIS — Post-game Friday night, Seahawks-Vikings, bowels of U.S. Bank Stadium. Seattle coach Pete Carroll, interrupted. “Comparing your starting lineup in game one last year,” I began, “to what the starting lineup will be in game one this year, including the kicker and punter, you’re going to have maybe 18 of 24 new starters and—“ Carroll: “Isn’t it awesome?!” I’ll get to that attitude in a while—it’s real, and it’s important. For now, for one night no one will remember in October, in the den of the NFC runnersup, the new blueprint of the Seahawks looked smart and well-constructed. Newbies like Barkevious Mingo, Brandon Marshall, Sebastian Janikowski and super-punter Michael Dickson joined a Legion of Whom? The new secondary, on this night anyway: Shaquill Griffin (in Richard Sherman’s left-corner spot) and Dontae Johnson at corner, Delano Hill and Tedric Thompson at safety. Now that was weird. The whole thing is weird. No Kam Chancellor or Sherman or Earl Thomas. No Michael Bennett or Cliff Avril. No Jimmy Graham, no Jon Ryan. No Tom Cable, Darrell Bevell or Kris Richard. For the first seven months of 2018 in Seattle, the sky fell. Now, on the eve of the season, there’s… Read full this story
- Lenovo Legion Y730 15-inch Review
- Quick, Rapid, Fast, and Power Delivery charging explained: What you need to know about charging your smartphone (2019 edition)
- Has Seattle Found the Solution to Driving Alone to Work?
- Toyota Supra is more efficient than its swoopy body, straight-six engine suggest
- The South West’s top five surprising tech hubs
- Using a Nexus 5 is a surprisingly okay experience in 2018
- This portable air conditioner is surprisingly versatile and very quiet — and I love that it's compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Walmart’s new private-label line of tech accessories and smart travel bags is affordable and surprisingly stylish
- Intel Core i7-9700K hands on: setting the bar for high-end CPUs
- LA’s Plan to Reboot Its Bus System—Using Cell Phone Data
FMIA: Legion of Whom? Fast, Efficient Overhaul Has Seattle Set to Surprise have 328 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at August 26, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.