Nvidia has taken the wraps off a series of new top-end graphics cards — the RTX 2080, 2080 Ti and 2070 — for you to shove inside a PC case and enjoy endless hours of crystal-clear gaming. The company went into immense detail at its Gamescom 2018 launch event about what these cards can do, but we’ve broken down the key info, just for you. What is the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and why should I care?The RTX 2080 (and the 2080Ti and the 2070) are the latest series of top-end graphics cards from Nvidia. Why should you care? Well, like any new flagship piece of gaming hardware, they promise a whole heap of improvements to your PC gaming graphics as well as increases to overall efficiency. It’s also the first major overhaul to Nvidia’s consumer GPUs since the 2016 launch of the GTX 1080 and the other 10-series cards. Lovely!How are my game graphics going to improve?The biggest way is by utilizing something called ray tracing. While I won’t go into the nitty gritty of what this is, what you need to know is that ray tracing simulates what lighting looks like in the real world when it’s reflected off objects…. Read full this story
- Solskjaer thrilled as United make it look easy
- Here's how to create the perfect festive party make-up look for your budget
- President's fixer 'rigged opinion polls to make boss look good'
- The best celebrity make-up looks of 2018 changed the way beauty gurus work
- Catfished teen has Instagram pics stolen and photo-shopped to make her look FAT on friendship app Yubo
- Catfished teen discovers snaps have been stolen and edited to make her look fat
- Cancer dad 'loses out on jobs because his scars make him look like a "hooligan"'
- SNP says £65 EU settlement fee makes Britain look mean and petty
- ‘They always make Hartlepool look like the back of beyond': How you reacted to Channel 4's Skint Britain documentary
- Rapper YNW Melly ‘murdered two best pals in cold blood then tried to make killings look like a random drive-by’
How the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 GPU will make your games look badass have 347 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 22, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.