JEREMY Kyle mocked Dr Alex George for his failure to get a girlfriend on Love Island. The stand-in host, 53, made the comment live on Good Morning Britain earlier today after the young doc, 27, insisted he was good at ironing. After Dr Alex gave his thoughts on NHS slimming pills, he was asked by Kate Garraway, 51, if he was good at ironing after co-presenter Charlotte Hawkins, 43, suggested it was an easy way to a woman’s heart. He replied: “I’m very good at ironing actually. Did you not see me on the Island? I was doing everyone’s shirts.” Jeremy replied: “All I did was watch you not get a woman.” The TV star also suggested he should hang around for their segment next on First Dates Hotel “because he spent eight months on Love Island with beautiful women and didn’t pull.” Those watching at home were left divided into those who found Jeremy’s comments funny and others who rushed to defend the young doc. Alongside a laughing face, one wrote: “Jezza to Dr Alex ‘All I saw was you not getting with a woman’ #GMB” However, another commented: “@GMB anyone else cringe at JK comment to Dr Alex about… Read full this story
- Mock Draft: The 7-round edition
- Ultimate seven-round mock draft
- Happy birthday America! Paris Hilton, A-Rod and J-Lo lead the stars celebrating the 4th Of July on Instagram as Bethenny Frankel and Lisa Rinna don patriotic bikinis
- Who has the edge in Week 13?
- Kentucky gets the No. 1 spot for season
- Daily Buzz: All hail the Royal Baby
- Week 14 Countdown to Kickoff
Jeremy Kyle mocks Dr Alex George by laughing about his failure to find a girlfriend on Love Island have 261 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.