President Donald Trump’s administration must find the deported migrant-parents who separated themselves from their children in the United States, says the Californian judge who is trying to govern the nation’s immigration policies. “The reality is that for every parent who is not located there will be a permanently orphaned child and that is 100 percent the responsibility of the administration,” U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw said Friday as he announced that he would pick a federal official to help ACLU lawyers meet the deported migrants.The ACLU’s lawyers want to offer free legal aid to the deported migrants, including advice on how they could join their children in the United States. The California judge’s condemnation of Trump’s enforcement policies also helps progressives blame Trump for “separating families” — even as a growing number of migrants are show they separating and splitting their own families to exploit the immigration loopholes championed by progressives. The migrants’ decisions to separate children from their own families is a political threat to the left because it undermines their media-magnified campaign to blame Trump for the family separations which are encouraged by the progressives’ migration loopholes. Trump’s “zero tolerance” enforcement campaign seeks to prosecute all economic migrants — and… Read full this story
- Trump slammed for calling to deport migrants without due process
- Federal judge orders Trump administration to reunite migrant families
- Judge Orders Trump to Reunite Separated Families Within a Month
- Trump demands 'due process' and 'fair' treatment, but would sidestep courts to deport migrants or confiscate guns
- Judge orders U.S. to reunite separated families within 30 days
- Federal judge orders families reunited within 30 daysYou may also be interested in...
- Judge orders US border authorities to reunite families within 30 days
- Federal judge orders families separated at border to be reunited within 30 days
- First Lady Melania Trump Makes New Border Visit Amid Migrant Crisis
- How the California state budget helps undocumented immigrants fight deportation
Judge Orders Trump: Help ACLU Give Legal aid to Deported Migrants have 315 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 4, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.