caption LAS VEGAS, NV – JANUARY 04: Nvidia Founder, President and CEO Jen-Hsun Huang introduces the Nvidia Spot, a USD 49.95 microphone and speaker that will let owners use Google Assistant anywhere in a home, as he delivers a keynote address at CES 2017 at The Venetian Las Vegas on January 4, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. CES, the world’s largest annual consumer technology trade show, runs from January 5-8 and is expected to feature 3,800 exhibitors showing off their latest products and services to more than 165,000 attendees. source Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images Nvidia launched a new lineup of graphics cards at an event in Germany on Monday. The cards are the first time ray tracing is available to every day consumers. The tech creates cinematic renderings for video games. Shares of Nvidia rose about 3% following the announcements. Follow Nvidia’s stock price in real-time here. Nvidia rose nearly 3% on Monday, clawing their way back after a red open, after CEO Jensen Huang took the stage in Cologne, Germany at the company’s GeForce gaming convention to announce a new set of graphics cards. “Turing opens up a new golden age of gaming, with realism only possible with… Read full this story
- Good news for Nvidia as gamers embrace RTX graphics cards according to Steam hardware survey
- Best graphics card deals of the week - 27th March 2020
- Best graphics card deals of the week - 3rd April 2020
- How to speed up your graphics card
- GeForce GTX 1650 graphics cards are transitioning to GDDR6 due to "industry running out of GDDR5"
- AMD Navi graphic cards could offer RTX 2070-like performance for $250
- Intel heats up graphics battle against Nvidia with ray tracing-capable Xe cards
- Ray tracing not an option until it comes to all graphics cards, says AMD
- The best cheap graphics card prices and deals for April 2020
- Asus’ latest graphics card is both powerful and
Nvidia jumps after announcing its next generation of GeForce graphics cards have 305 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.