Joe Mauer, Twins: Mauer can still get on base, evidenced by his .346 OBP, but the ex-superstar’s power looks to be completely gone. The 35-year-old (36 next April) has only recorded an .087 ISO and three homers in 365 PAs this season. That’s not going to cut it for a first baseman, nor is Mauer’s overall line of .267/.346/.354 (93 wRC+). Mauer’s only a year removed from serving as a decent regular for the Twins, though, so perhaps there’s hope that the former catcher will be able to bounce back if he continues his career in 2019. Logan Morrison, Twins: Morrison isn’t a true free agent-to-be yet, as he has an $8MM club option for 2019. But the Twins are likely inclined to buy that out for $1MM, considering Morrison has been a massive disappointment this year. On the heels of what seemed like a breakout season with the Rays in 2017, I implored someone to sign Morrison as a free agent when he remained on the market in February. In hindsight, that wasn’t the best call (excuse the colorful language here), as the 30-year-old Morrison has batted a horrid .186/.276/.368 (74 wRC+) with merely OK power numbers (15 homers,… Read full this story
- How much prize money will be paid in the FA Cup for the 2018/19 season?
- 2018 may be as good as it gets for the stock market
- Top Growth Stocks HealthEquity, ZTO Express Show Bullish Price Action
- Stock Futures Flat: 6 Stocks To Watch As Trade Tariffs Near Deadline
- Casino Stocks Rally On Macau Views, China Stock Market Rebound
- Stocks Close Higher As Nasdaq Leads Broad Gains; Jobs Report Looms
- Dow Futures: Market Rally Strengthens; These Stocks, Groups Aim To Lead
- Apple Exits Proper Buy Zone; These 4 Sectors Lead Stock Market Rally
- These 4 Top Stocks Are In Or Near Buy Range Amid New Market Strength
- Dow Futures: Stock Market Rally Is Missing This Key Element
Pending FA Hitters Who Have Hurt Their Stock In 2018 have 315 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at August 10, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.