The Steelers don’t need Le’Veon Bell around to continue with the infighting and grumpiness; they’ve got that covered. The day after Pittsburgh was beaten 42-37 at home by Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs, a former Steelers flack said that Antonio Brown’s success was solely attributed to Ben Roethlisberger. The receiver replied and said he’d go to any other team to prove that line of thinking wrong: Although Brown’s tweet will likely panic Yinzers—they could use the thrill, given that the team is 0-1-1—he was more proving a point than asking for an actual trade. Uh, probably. Kansas City started with a 21-0 lead after the first quarter, but the Steelers aired it out for practically the rest of the game and it almost worked. Roethlisberger was 39-for-60 with 452 yards and three passing touchdowns as his team tied it up at halftime, but couldn’t keep up in the second half. Tight end Jesse James had five catches for 138 yards and a score; JuJu Smith-Schuster had 13 for 121 and a TD on 19 targets. Brown, who was targeted 17 times, ended the game with nine catches for 67 yards. It’s a testament to how good he is that this… Read full this story
- Antonio Brown's Dad Is the Greatest Arena Football Player of All Time
- Antonio Brown sent home with illness, still expected to play
- Antonio Brown calls out those who questioned him prior to draft
- Antonio Brown has funny response to James Harrison signing with Patriots
- Antonio Brown re-worked contract to make cap space for Le’Veon Bell
- Antonio Brown reworked contract to make cap space for Le'Veon Bell
- Texans set to face Steelers minus Antonio Brown
- Fantasy Football Week 7: Where’s Antonio Brown Rank Among Receivers?
- Antonio Brown’s Booming Holiday Card
- Was Antonio Brown Worth the 1st pick in 2016?
Antonio Brown Is Winless And Grouchy have 311 words, post on deadspin.com at September 17, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.