Apple offers you a simple trade-off with its new iPhone XR, the middlebrow cousin to the top-of-the-line iPhone XS. On one hand, the XR lacks the high-resolution screen and dual-lens camera found on the XS. On the other, you’d save at least $250 and still get most of the other cutting-edge features found on the more expensive model. Scroll down for video This Monday, Oct. 22, 2018, photo shows from left, the iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and the iPhone XS Max in New York. The XR falls between the top-of-the-line XS models in size, but is lower in price. Based on several days of testing, it looks like Apple made the right cost-cutting trade-offs with the XR, which starts selling Friday for about $750. The standard XS starts at about $1,000; its supersized cousin, the XS Max, goes for $100 more. The XR falls between the XS and the Max in size. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Caterpillar fungus dubbed ‘Himalayan Viagra’ and worth more… Groundbreaking moment a ROBOT rings the closing bell on the… Scientists could soon grow human BRAINS in a lab from… Computers made from HUMAN CELLS: PCs of the future could be… Share this article Share… Read full this story
- iPhone 6 review
- Apple iPad Pro 11-inch vs. iPad Pro 12.9-inch: Which 2020 iPad Pro is best?
- The best Apple iPhone deals for April 2020
- OnePlus 8 Review: A fine phone that needs a killer feature
- OnePlus 8 Pro vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Twin titan throwdown
- OnePlus 8 Pro Review: Everything you want
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus review: The one you want
- iPhone 9 (aka iPhone SE 2): Apple's budget iPhone needs to be small and affordable
- Galaxy A7 2016 review: Close, but not quite great
- iPhone SE: Every spec, rumor and the expected launch date
'Good enough for most people': iPhone XR reviews say Apple's 'cheap' $750 handset is a winner - if you can do without the screen and dual lens camera of the XS have 278 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.