When it comes to smart displays, Google is slightly late to the game. First, it was beaten to the market by rivals like Amazon's Echo Show. Then, its own voice assistant appeared in touchscreen devices made by third parties such as Lenovo and JBL. But Google has finally put a stake in the ground with the Home Hub – its first branded smart display that functions as part photo frame, part control center for all your smart home devices. Scroll down for video Google has finally put a stake in the ground with the Home Hub – its first on-brand smart display that functions as part photo frame, part control center for all your smart home devices GOOGLE HOME HUB SPECS 7in LCD screen Google Assistant built-in Runs on Google’s Cast platform WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity Comes in Sand, Aqua, Chalk and Charcoal It's easy to use and, with a price tag of $149, is likely the right price for a lot of people looking to introduce a smart display into their household. The Home Hub is pretty compact, sporting a 7in screen, but that makes it easier to fit into small spaces on your bedside table, or kitchen countertop…. Read full this story
- Echo vs. Google Home: Which one you should gift for the holidays
- Save up to $150 on a Google Pixel 4 and snag a free Google Nest Hub
- Xiaomi could launch a smart display like Google’s Nest Hub
- Google Nest Hub Adds ‘Home’ Button to Photo Frame and Ambient Mode
- Amazon Echo (2019) review: A smart option
- Google Pixel 3XL review: The search for the best camera phone ends here
- Best smart home speakers for 2019 - including Amazon Echo and Google Home devices
- Want a New Google Home Device? 7 Questions to Ask Before You Buy
- Google Pixel 2 Review: Is This The Best Smartphone Ever?
- Google Nest Mini review: Smart speaker offers better connectivity, audio quality
Google Home Hub review: The small smart display with big potential have 311 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.