Bill Roberson/Digital Trends Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) is an open source media hub that aims to make it easy to access all of your digital media, from music to movies and even live TV, all in one place. It’s available on a lot of platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi, and even the Xbox One, but one place you won’t find it natively is the Amazon Fire TV. That doesn’t mean Fire TV users are out of luck, but installing Kodi on the Fire TV isn’t as easy as most apps — you can’t just download it from the store. That said, it’s a simpler process than you might expect. Installing Kodi only takes a few minutes, and we’ll show you how. Before you start If you’re looking to install Kodi on your Fire TV, you’re probably already familiar with the software, but if you’re just getting started, you might want to check out the company’s website to be sure you’re fully aware of its capabilities. There are alternatives like Plex that are somewhat easier to setup and maintain, Kodi is completely free and also highly customizable. You’ll also want to make sure you’ve got everything you… Read full this story
- Scottish candle company stars in new Amazon TV advert
- Amazon 4K Fire TV Stick REVEALED – new telly streaming gadget is powered by Alexa and costs just £50
- What's on Amazon Prime in October 2018?
- Julia Roberts: TV is not for the faint of heart
- When does Power come on Netflix and Amazon
- Amazon workers ‘forced to work in sub-zero temperatures INSIDE giant warehouse’
- Alexa DOWN – Amazon Echo customers complain that their smart speaker has stopped working
- Bear Grylls to host ‘toughest endurance race on Earth’ for Amazon Prime
- No plans for online sales tax to combat Amazon dominance, says Hammond
- Jack Ryan cast on how having a female director influenced the Amazon series
How to install Kodi on an Amazon Fire TV have 335 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.