Friday newsletters always feature luxury travel contests, tips, series, or news. Today (October 19, 2018): Review of KrisFlyer, the frequent flyer program of Singapore Airlines. I have previously published reviews (with pros and con) of the following frequent flyer programs: AAdvantage (American Airlines), Flying Blue (KLM & Air France), Mileage Plan (Alaska Airlines) and Miles& More (Lufthansa). Today, I have an in-depth look at KrisFlyer, the frequent flyer program of Singapore Airlines. KrisFlyer allows you to earn and redeem miles on Singapore Airlines and its partners, including all Star Alliance members, SilkAir, Alaska Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, and numerous hotel chains and car-hire companies. Although the program has devaluated over the past couple of years, it still has a reputation as one of the best loyalty schemes in Asia (especially for those that want to book an award seat in Singapore Airlines’ premium cabin) and also features some unique benefits that are of interest to frequent flyers across the globe (e.g. waitisting for award seats, transferring points from most major credit cards, etc …). What is your opinion about KrisFlyer? Leave a comment below. In this overview, I explain the KrisFlyer program and how to benefit from it: KrisFlyer elite levels How to earn KrisFlyer miles in the air How the earn KrisFlyer… Read full this story
- Man reportedly loses 400,000 airline miles for sneaking ‘fat cat’ onto flight
- A PR cat-astrophe! Russian airline that punished passenger for tricking them into letting his pet fly business class faces huge social media backlash (and some hilarious memes)
- Study Shows How Airlines Can Make Flying Much Less Painful
- Climate change: Half world's biggest airlines don't offer carbon offsetting
- Russian's 22-pound cat was too fat to fly. So he called in an understudy.
- My father had a lifelong ticket to fly anywhere. Then they took it away
- After 10,000 miles and almost 19 hours in the air on the world's longest plane journey, EVE SIMMONS answers... why you feel so dreadful after a long-haul flight
- Pressure mounts on FAA as more countries ground or ban the Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Passenger sneaks overweight cat onto flight by using lookalike at check-in
- Russian traveller smuggles his overweight cat onto plane by switching him for a slimmer pet during check-in
Review of KrisFlyer, the frequent flyer program of Singapore Airlines have 363 words, post on theluxurytravelexpert.com at October 19, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.