BITCOIN is currently the hottest topic in the world of amateur and professional currency investment. Its meteoric rise in value over the last year – punctuated by some dramatic falls – has made hundreds of early investors extremely wealthy – but what is it worth today? What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a virtual currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown computer whizz using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Individual Bitcoins are created by computer code and their total value is thought to exceed £185billion. Transactions are made without middlemen, so there are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More businesses are beginning to accept them and in some parts of the world you can even buy pizza with Bitcoins. You can set up a virtual wallet websites like Blockchain to store, keep track and spend your digital money. You are also able to purchase Bitcoin through an online exchange or Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like pounds, dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world. To find merchants that accept Bitcoin in the UK click here. How do Bitcoins work? The value of Bitcoin, like all currencies, is determined by how… Read full this story
- Anwyl: Should We Be Preparing For The Next Gas Price… Collapse?
- Premier League clubs trial cryptocurrency as experts predict bitcoins will replace sterling in transfer industry
- The Sacramento Kings are cryptocurrency miners now
- This Site Could Take the Hassle Out of Buying and Selling Used Cars
- High End Pre-Owned and Collector Car Market Teeters on the Brink of Collapse
- Editorial: Collector Car Market: The Sky Hasn’t Fallen; Just a Few Prices
- Nissan highlights Datsun Go's collapsible steering column to counter safety concerns
- Buying With TrueCar Would Have Really Helped Me… Pay More for My Truck
- Car Auction Collapse Claims Kruse
- The Truth About High Gas Prices, Or How I Learned to Relax and Pay $67 to Fill Up My SUV
What is Bitcoin, why has the price collapsed and how can you buy the cryptocurrency? have 319 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.