NOEL Edmonds has revealed I’m A Celebrity host Declan Donnelly recruited him for the ITV show. The Deal of No Deal star was cornered by Ant McPartlin’s pal months ago when they worked together earlier this year. Noel Edmonds is introduced to campmates as ‘The Emperor’ on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! The Saturday Night Takeaway host had called upon the 90s icon to feature in the skit Saturday ‘Knight’ Takeaway in April. Noel explained to The Mirror: “It actually started as I was filming with Dec earlier in the year and he said ‘Ah you should do the Jungle’. Our 15-year-old son, Harrison, was there at the time and he said ‘it will be brilliant; you have got to do the Jungle’. “He put me under considerable pressure. The reason why I’m going to have this amazing experience is down to Harrison. “I just love the idea that I’m going to live out in the natural environment. Saturday Night Takeaway viewers hail return of Noel Edmonds as he’s unmasked as the evil Overlord “I’m looking forward to learning more about myself and meeting people I would never normally ever spend time with.” Noel gets on well with… Read full this story
- Ant and Dec battle treacherous stormy seas as their small wooden boat is struck by lightning leaving them sinking as they make their way to Australia in new I'm A Celebrity trailer
- Where’s outrage over Declan’s death?
- NCAA clears Kentucky’s Noel to play
- NCAA clears Kentucky’s Nerlens Noel to play
- Report: NCAA investigating Noel
- Tweet tweet: Clausen, Ocho very revealing
- ‘Paterno’ reveals more about author
- Rhodes: I’m staying at Rovers
- LeBron: I’m ‘not superior to anyone’
- Column: Phelps proves human after all
Noel Edmonds reveals he was recruited for I’m A Celebrity by Declan Donnelly have 294 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.