Last year was dizzying, with exciting moments that were both good (the Central Park duck! Lena Dunham’s comeuppance!) and bad (tiny sunglasses! market volatility!). But if the experts who track social change are to be believed, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Next year promises even bigger surprises both in real life and online… 1. Mushroom-infused cocktails will be all the rage Nearly 70 percent of bartenders are experimenting with mushroom-infused spirits, according to a recent trend forecast from Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. At Ghost Donkey, the New York tequila bar that sells a huitlacoche-infused mezcal called the Mushroom Margarita, head bartender Ignacio “Nacho” Jimenez says that the mushroom mixology trend “is a product of bartenders and bar teams becoming more knowledgeable and curious about ingredients, flavors, and how to get the best from each and every product. There is definitely a trend toward more savory ingredients in cocktails, with a big emphasis on vegetables and vegetal notes.” 2. Flip phones will make a comeback By this time next year, an old school flip phone with smartphone technology will be the hottest tech of 2019. But the return of this once antiquated design isn’t about nostalgia — it’s about being practical…. Read full this story
- How the Pandemic Supercharged the Evolution of Exercise Tech | Digital Trends
- Gen Z is obsessed with text-heavy memes on Instagram. But why?
- How DotPe Plans to Disrupt the Duopoly of Zomato and Swiggy
- DoorDash, Inc. (DASH) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- The best movies of 2021 so far on HBO Max, Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV Plus, Disney Plus and Amazon
- How Karl Lagerfeld Became the Master of the Celebrity Fashion Universe - E! Online
- Forget Robinhood, These 3 Healthcare Stocks Are Better Buys
- Lucifer season 5 part 2 title card: Who is Arthur Melbourne Hooper and what happened?
- Coronavirus outbreak testing mental health of Hongkongers
- 2021 movies: 45 Unmissable Blockbusters Part 1 (Jan-June) James Bond to Tom Hardy Venom 2
19 trends we’ll be obsessing over in 2019 have 308 words, post on nypost.com at December 22, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.