As John Lewis and Elton John so wonderfully reminded us this year, sometimes, a gift is more than just a gift. Embracing the thoughtful, the inspiring and the downright unusual, our gift guide brings you the best from the independent and big brand designers and puts the presents that’ll go down in history right on your radar. However modest your budget, you’re sure to find something on here that’ll thrill even the most difficult – to – buy – for people in your life. Permission granted for you to take all the credit – consider this our Christmas gift to you. Here’s our pick of the best Christmas gifts to buy this year. For the home Artist Wool Blankets Mexico-based artist Daniel Berreto was brought in to help create this truly unique collection of artist-designed wool blankets from Zurich-based textile brand ZigZagZurich. Made with 100 per cent New Zealand wool, the vibrant and achingly cool designs are inspired by various graphics and art movements, from Pop Art to the Bauhaus era. The weaving technique used includes a twisted yarn effect, which helps to create a balayage of colour and added texture. Challenging the themes of traditional craft, these altogether gorgeous blankets make a thoughtful Christmas gift… Read full this story
- Christmas Gift Guide
- Special and Unique Christmas Gift Ideas
- How To Save Money On Christmas Gifts
- Finding Special Christmas Gifts for Mom Doesn't Have to be Difficult
- 4 Fun Christmas Gift Ideas
- Christmas Gift Shopping: Nightmare or Piece of Cake?
- Five Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Mom
- How To Find The Perfect Christmas Gift For The Man On Your List
- Christmas Gifts in 2005 and the Retail Season
- Make a Christmas Gift Basket Special
The Evening Standard 2018 Christmas Gift Guide have 274 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.