Bachelor Colton Underwood made sure his trip to the Fantasy Suite was as private as possible. Though he wasn’t talking the status of his much-obsessed-over virginity, the former NFL linebacker did tell Jimmy Kimmel a tiny bit about his closed-door encounter on the dating show. Colton, 26, joked about his ‘pivotal’ Fantasy Suite episode, telling Jimmy he made sure to ‘check the room’ for mics before the romantic rendezvous. Paranoid? Bachelor Colton Underwood joked about ‘checking’ for mics before his trip to the Fantasy Suite during a visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday Members of Bachelor Nation know the importance of the Fantasy Suite, where the top three women are invited to spend an intimate night with their suitor. So fans were begging to know if Colton if he sealed the deal during any of his overnights. Jimmy got straight to the point and asked Underwood if he was still holding his V-card after the whole Bachelor experience. ‘We keep hearing you’re a virgin but you’ve probably had sex 185 times by now,’ Kimmel poked. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kate Hudson cuddles with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa as they… Colton Underwood gets peppered with virginity talk as The… Share this… Read full this story
- Most 'Bachelor' Fans Are Already Over The Virgin Jokes About Colton Underwood After Night One
- Who was eliminated from The Bachelor season 23 last night?
- 'Bachelor' Spoilers 2019: Is Colton Engaged? Inside His Unique Series Ending
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Everyone's obsessed with Colton's virginity
- Missed the Bachelor premiere? Here's what to know
- There Were Zero Things Better This Week Than The Ratio On Eddie Scarry's Trash Tweet
Bachelor Colton Underwood jokes about 'checking' for mics before his bout in the Fantasy Suite have 266 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.