Netflix changes streaming marketing game with BandersnatchLast December 28, Netflix found a way to swim upstream, away from the crowded business that is online streaming. Over the holidays—just when everyone actually has time on their hands—Netflix rolled out a choose-your-own-adventure movie under the Black Mirror franchise titled Bandersnatch. If you haven’t watched Bandersnatch, you might want to skip this read because there are light spoilers ahead. Netflix is not new to the interactive watching game. The streaming service has offered choose-your-own-adventure videos since 2017, but Bandersnatch is the first to succeed and also the first that isn’t a cartoon for kids. Before, it’s simple A or B choices that offshoots the plot. Bandersnatch, on the other hand, provides an involving self-referential spin by building the story around a choose-your-own-adventure novel. On so many levels, the streaming service upped the game while staying true to Black Mirror dark sci-fi flare. Interactive and pressure-packed, Bandersnatch posts options on how the viewer wishes the story to continue by showing two choices at a time for the main character, given the break of his life when a company taps his proposed computer game. Set in 1984, Bandersnatch was also generous with ’80s soundtrack and… Read full this story
- OnLive acquired by Lauder Partners, but who will own the streaming video game company in the future?
- How to stream baseball games for the 2018 MLB season
- Rumor: Sony to announce acquisition of Gaikai streaming video game service at E3
- How to stream Android games to YouTube and Twitch
- Microsoft turns it around, working on streaming PC games to the Xbox One
- Got DISH? Now you have Netflix, too; streaming app comes to set-top boxes today
- GeForce Now beta impressions: Streaming PC games to your Mac isn't perfect, but it's definitely impressive
- A method for success: Guild Wars 2 sells 3 million copies in a changing MMO market
- Facebook to offer live-streamed MLB games, starting Friday night
- Streaming NBA Games Available For iPhone, Android Phones
Netflix changes streaming marketing game with Bandersnatch have 333 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at January 6, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.