The MTA boldly declared its love for commuters in a Valentine’s Day message on Twitter — only to have its feelings crushed by riders who didn’t return the sentiment. “We [heart] our customers!” the agency wrote in a tweet, accompanied by a scrolling video with affectionate, train line-centric statements like “You D-light me” and “You’re a grade A sweetheart.” We ❤️ our customers! #HappyValentinesDaypic.twitter.com/9nrJKfkMPt — NYCT Subway (@NYCTSubway) February 14, 2019 The responses may not have been what the agency hoped for when it put its feelings on the line. The MTA has been working to address widespread rider discontent amid delays, unreliable service and congestion, among myriad other concerns. It has also been attempting to mitigate concerns over repair work slated for its L subway line. <3 Happy Valentine’s Day <3 pic.twitter.com/b34Y6uCRZC — TJ (@terence_jw) February 14, 2019 You’re lucky there’s no “U”, “K”, “Y” or “O” trains or I’d have a special message for you. — Pilot Mike (@pilotmike5) February 14, 2019 It’s an abusive relationship — Bryancé Knowles-Carter-Yang (@bryanyang) February 14, 2019 Roses �� are red violets are blue learn to run on time, shame on you! — Genna (@GFried88) February 14, 2019 The way we longingly… Read full this story
- How to get in shape in time for Valentine’s Day
- Spouse day
- From your sports fanatic husband to a friend that has everything, we reveal the must-have gifts the men in your life will LOVE this Christmas - including touchscreen gloves and a £99 temperature-control mug
- Little Mix's Jesy Nelson shows off her incredible figure in bikini with boyfriend Chris Hughes in Indonesia... but upset Love Island star claims holiday has been RUINED by animal cruelty they've witnessed
- One Year After The Day I Lost My Child To Gun Violence | Opinion
- HKIR: Local champ Zac Purton licking his lips ahead of stellar book of rides on International Day at Sha Tin
- How to keep it all together, given tomorrow is 'Break-up Day'
- Ultimate Feel-Furious Movie About Wall Street
- I caught a bus 'From St Kilda to Kings Cross' for the love of Paul Kelly
- Why does the UK love the monarchy?
MTA Declares Love for Riders on Valentine's Day, Finds Its Feelings Unrequited have 345 words, post on www.nbcnewyork.com at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.