The January window has come and gone but clubs in the Premier League are not resting on their laurels, as they start their preparations for transfer business at the end of the current season. With the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal needing to catch up with the rest of the top six, there is a strong likelihood that this summer could see audacious amounts of money thrown about. On top of that, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham will also seek new recruits as they aim to stay ahead of the curve, while the likes of Fulham, Wolves, Everton and West Ham showed last summer that it isn’t just the Premier League’s top dogs that are happy to splash the cash. Leicester City could also be busy in the market this summer. With that in mind, rumours are already starting to float around regarding what each club could do at the end of the season and we have gathered a selection of the latest gossip below. Italian champions Juventus are looking to secure a sensational swap deal with Liverpool that would see Mohamed Salah and Paulo Dybala on the move, according to Italian outlet Tuttosport. The Reds will be… Read full this story
- The 25 highest-paid players in the English Premier League for the 2017-18 season
- The IT girl: Rubbing egos in the premier league
- Ocasio-Cortez fights against solitary confinement for Manafort
- Leicester helicopter crash: Tearful Jamie and Rebekah Vardy lay wreath to Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha as city unites in grief
- Flesh-eating bacteria infects Florida man fishing off coast in Gulf of Mexico
- The best video games to gft this holiday season, from ‘Spider-Man’ to ‘Hitman 2’
- Here's Exactly How Cress Williams Learned to Fight like Black Lightning, TV's New Superhero
- 17 tips and tricks to get you started in No Man's Sky
- The Doctor Who Saved This Man's Life Never Even Met Him. Welcome To The Brave New World Of Virtual Medicine.
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019! Soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and ex-Lioness Alex Scott dust off their dancing shoes in first official portraits
Premier League transfers: Chelsea & Man United fight for £57m man have 348 words, post on www.leicestermercury.co.uk at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.